Friday, October 16, 2009

being siamese

a couple weeks ago i went to a circus themed party.  i "shared" a costume with my friend aja, and we went as siamese, or, to be more politically correct, conjoined twins.  it was the first time i have ever spent a substantial period of time actually zipped onto another person.  it was a strange feeling when we finally separated, kind of like losing an appendage.  if i had ever been actually physically attached to somebody, aja would have been my first choice.  of course, we would have been sold to, or run away with the circus at a very young age.  obviously, my life would be very different today had i been a real siamese twin.

aja & myself

1 comment:

  1. Fraternal conjoined twins...HA HA! Can that happen. I have rarely seen you so joyful as that night. Being zipped on suits you lovely.

    ReplyDelete